At Superchat, we’re reimagining how businesses communicate with their customers. Our mission is simple: Communicating with a business should be as easy and natural as talking to a friend.
Superchat is the most comprehensive messaging-suite for small and medium-sized businesses. Using our platform, businesses of all sizes can connect with customers via any channel (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Telegram and many more) and send out payment requests, collect reviews and sell products in a modern and convenient way.
Led by Blossom Capital and with participation from 468 Capital, Superchat raised $15.6 million in Series A funding last December. In total Superchat raised $18.8 million in just under a year.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. sourcing and interviewing processes)
- Research and choose effective job advertising options
- Carefully interview and select candidates and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Ensure an impeccable candidate experience and recommend ways to improve our employer brand
-You will gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- You will ensure compliance with labour law regulations
- You will provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- You will maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- You will promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
We're looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years of professional experience in recruiting
- You show a high candidate and stakeholder orientation as well as a competent and professional appearance
- You are confident in the use of common recruiting tools and enjoy using creative search techniques
- You are curious and ready to challenge the status quo
- You are a team player with an open-minded personality
- Professional proficiency in written and spoken English and German
Aside from our people, culture and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Superchat a great place to work!
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and stock options of Superchat. We want everybody to be a true owner in Superchat.
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Regular company and team events like pizza & bear evenings, sport activities, Christmas parties, and more!
- Annual personal development budget of €500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- An inclusive and exciting start-up environment culture that offers accelerated career and personal growth
- Beautiful office in the heart of Berlin (Hackescher Markt) equipped with ergonomic chairs, height adjustable desks, free snacks, beverages and overall good vibes.
At Superchat, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out - and set you apart - especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Superchat, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us!
We are looking forward to your application!