Wait, who’s Kenjo?
A bunch of entrepreneurial dreamers, who really think they can create a better world. Does that sound too crazy?
Kenjo is an innovative all-in-one HR Software that makes the lives of employees, teams, and HR better and easier. With Kenjo, HR teams can efficiently recruit candidates, manage everything from employee documents, on/off-boarding, time off, as well as employee pulse surveys and feedbacks to improve overall engagement. All this, so teams can have more time to focus on the most important asset of every company, its people.
Our vision is to improve the relationship between employees and employers.
Essentially make people get up in the morning looking forward to contributing to society
How will you contribute to our mission?
We are looking for a passionate Recruiter who shares our people philosophy, our mission to grow happy humans in high performing teams. We’re a pretty ego-less company at the moment, and we’re looking for someone to carry the banner of what a great human looks like: and hire them. We want your legacy to be ensuring the happiness and engagement of a team sky rocket when they collaborate with you and when someone great joins them.
This is both a strategic and hands-on role, so if you’re hungry, data-driven, and growth-oriented then this is the right place for you! The role will suit you if you are self-driven, creative, a team player and have a start-up mindset: build a bike while riding it!
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Partnering with hiring managers and teams to design and execute effective hiring strategies for our company-wide roles across sales, marketing, operations, customer success, product, tech and finance.
- Supporting and managing the entire recruiting process with your team by handling initial interviews (phone or video), pipeline management with hiring managers and ensuring that each candidate has excellent experience through each step of the process.
- Collaborating with your peers on successful sourcing strategies and ensuring our time-to-hire is on an excellent track.
- Clearly defining position requirements and recruiting expectations for hiring managers, reporting and updates to stakeholders, improving our internal business interview processes and increasing diversity of candidate pipelines.
- Coordinating information across our Kenjo platform, ensuring thorough documentation of both external and internal sources and ensuring high candidate engagement throughout every stage of the hiring process.
- Increasing our brand growth by collaborating on new content ideas, playbooks, and processes for teammates and external audiences to view.
Can you be the next Kenjonita?
To be successful at this position, we think you should:
- 5+ years of end-to-end recruiting experience within high-growth and fast-paced SaaS organizations.
- Relevant experience in collaborating with hiring managers, coaching and advising them in order to effectively hire hard to fill roles.
- Be great at forming relationships with your stakeholders, from candidates to interviewers to hiring managers.
- The ability to think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, collaborate with fellow recruiters, and optimize your own time to move at pace!
- Exceptional communication skills in English (German or Spanish is a plus), both oral and written. You are able to effectively communicate through phone and video with a wide variety of audiences and in the organization.
- You thrive in start-up environments and are motivated in collaborating on employer branding projects (social media, events, webinars etc.)
- An ability to multi-task and prioritize time-sensitive activities while maintaining a high-level professional demeanor with candidates, colleagues, and internal teams.
Ok, that is not all, we also offer:
- Great office located in Kreuzberg with fruits, granola, drinks, and an awesome rooftop terrace
- Home office/ Remote flexibility
- Lots of ownership and space to grow
- Challenging environment
- Frequent feedback
- Clear goal setting
- Learning and development budget
- Team buildings and activities
Our guiding principles:
- We are honest about who we are and convince customers through our vision & product
- Our values tell us how to make decisions on a daily basis. Excellence over quick and dirty, authenticity over fake it til you make it, generosity over stinginess.
- Results are important. They bring the resources which allow us to do what we are doing. We believe though that it’s worth nothing, if we don’t do it positively and treat each other with dignity, love, and respect.
- We truly believe in equal chances for everybody and think that diversity is one main strength of our team