We are JOIN, Europe’s fastest-growing HR Tech company with over 30’000 clients in the DACH region and over 14’000 candidates applying through our software every day.
Our ambition is to change the way companies hire on a global scale. As a strong team with 60+ motivated colleagues, we are currently growing our team to become Europe’s most widely used talent attraction software.
We deeply believe that great companies are made by great people. That’s why we help thousands of companies attract, manage, and hire their next great talent in a smart way.
- Take product requirements and lead it to completion, be responsible for all the phases of SDLC and delivery in our Kanban workflow
- Conduct peer code reviews and attend project retrospectives to plan and execute improvements as a team
- Use modern technologies: TypeScript, React.js, Next.js, Redux, GraphQL, Storybook, Cypress
- Get involved in technological projects from time to time together with Principal Engineers and further improve our architecture, scalability, and security to fulfill the need of our ever-growing solution
- Participate in technical retrospectives to discuss design system, UX, accessibility, solving challenges like separation of concerns, state management, patterns application, performance, usability, security, and many more!
- You are expected to demonstrate great communication, ownership, accountability, and team play skills - we mean it!
- You are not “just” a coder — you are empowered to and always thinking about our product value that you can bring and how to improve the experience of our customers
- Use data or reliable source of information to drive the decision making during the discussion, design, or implementation phases
- Have the ability to take on complex problems, learn quickly, and persist towards a good solution
- Be conscious about the speed of delivery vs quality of code and find the best balance
- Approach your teammates or manager directly and share feedback openly, avoid or resolve any conflicting situation in a professional manner
- 5+ years of web development experience
- 2+ years of development experience in React.js and Redux (building new features in a product company, not just refactoring from e.g Angular to React.js)
- Experience with TypeScript is a must
- Extensive unit testing or E2E skills
Nice to have
- Experience with JS/TS linters, webpack, babel, or other bundle/configuration management
- Experience with Apollo GraphQL
- Experience with Cypress
- Experience working with micro frontend applications (islands/services/module federation)
- Enjoy strong ownership and trust to fully leverage your skillset
- Work in the hottest talent attraction startup in Berlin
- Inspiring, diverse and international working atmosphere
- Top office in the heart of Berlin Mitte / Prenzlauer Berg (Kulturbrauerei)
The unique opportunity to help shape the revolution in recruiting at JOIN - still in an early stage of our company!