Welcome to your Kenjo application journey
Wait, who’s Kenjo?
A bunch of entrepreneurial dreamers, who really think they can create a better world. Does that sound too crazy?
Kenjo is an innovative all-in-one HR Software that makes the lives of employees, teams, and HR better and easier. With Kenjo, HR teams can efficiently recruit candidates, manage everything from employee documents, on/off-boarding, time off, as well as employee pulse surveys and feedbacks to improve overall engagement. All this, so teams can have more time to focus on the most important asset of every company, its people.
- Our vision is to improve the relationship between employees and employers.
- Essentially make people get up in the morning looking forward to contributing to society
How will you contribute to our mission?
As a Content Editor, you will be responsible for creating and localizing content in Germany and the DACH region to spread the word out for our brand and push up the inbound content strategy. Your work will touch all corners of the business and on a daily basis, you will collaborate with different colleagues within the marketing team. Storytelling and messaging are critical elements of Kenjo's success and you will use these skills to communicate and develop our vision to the wider audience.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Working closely with our Content Manager and be responsible for creating engaging content that attracts guides and inspires current and future users across our platform.
- Scaling our editorial process and suggest improvements to processes for maximizing our publishing efforts.
- Editing and proofreading for clarity, grammar, accuracy, consistency, and style.
- Writing content in different formats from scratch or recycling content(e-books, blog posts, infographics, landing pages, etc.)
- You are one of the main points of contact for German content-related topics and collaborate with different stakeholders inside the company to get a better feel of the Kenjo software.
- You will coordinate projects with editorial freelancers.
To be successful at this position, we think you should:
- Excellent fluency in German and English in both written and spoken form.
- You have experience across different industries and have a strong knowledge of the relationship between SEO and Content
- You have experience editing at all stages and have managed the creation and distribution of marketing content
- Multitasking Experience with formats (ebooks, blogpost, infographics, landing pages etc.)
- Experience in Inbound Marketing and CMS.
- Collaborative experience working in digital newspapers, magazines, e-content.
- Empathetic writing style and an eye for detail in a product-oriented community.
- Strong organizational talent (Experience with project management tool).
- Tech-savvy with an understanding of new tools and trends in the market with the curiosity and capacity to learn fast.
Ok, that is not all, we also offer:
- Great office located in Kreuzberg with fruits, granola, drinks, and an awesome rooftop terrace
- Home office/ Remote flexibility
- Lots of ownership and space to grow
- Challenging environment
- Frequent feedback
- Clear goal setting
- Learning and development budget
- Team buildings and activities
Our guiding principles:
- We are honest about who we are and convince customers through our vision & product
- Our values tell us how to make decisions on a daily basis. Excellence over quick and dirty, authenticity over fake it til you make it, generosity over stinginess.
- Results are important. They bring the resources which allow us to do what we are doing. We believe though that it’s worth nothing, if we don’t do it positively and treat each other with dignity, love, and respect.
- We truly believe in equal chances for everybody and think that diversity is one main strength of our team