Food service (i.e. sale of food and beverages for immediate consumption) is one of the largest industries in the global economy. Today's consumer preferences are constantly changing and restaurants must be able to cope with ever-increasing complexity to serve their market.
Main challenges arise from the management of their own warehouses and workforce. Leaders in this industry are lacking reliable data, and their decisions are often made on the basis of estimates.
We are developing a smarter Warehouse Management System (WMS) to provide data on stock availability and consumption, to improve the control of costs and food resources. This data will be accessible on the cloud and will ease the daily tasks of employees: kitchen staff, warehouse employees, purchasing managers...
You are our Business Developer who develops and implements a scalable growth approach. You act as an advocate for your customers, representing their ideas, needs and suggestions, thus together we can continuously improve our product and increase the added value of Storate for our customers. Additionally, you like to think outside the box when discovering and elaborating new market opportunities. You work directly with our Founders’ team and will be part of major strategic decisions.
- You take on full responsibility for the sales cycle including generating and qualifying leads to build up a valuable client pipeline
- You develop striking product demonstrations and successfully engage with leads to become our customers
- You manage your customers across the complete customer live cycle
- You build and develop your own team
- You constantly revise and improve the sales process and apply latest sales and marketing automation technology for fast and efficient scaling
- You discover and point out new market opportunities and be part of major strategic business decisions about our product positioning, target industries, target customers, go-to-market strategy, etc.
- You have 3+ years of experience in B2B sales
- You have experience in developing and implementing sales strategies.
- You are familiar with the use of CRM systems such as Pipedrive, HubSpot, Salesforce or Zoho.
- You have strong communication skills and are an expert at communicating complex issues to a non-technical audience.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in one of the following languages (French, Spanish, German or Italian)
Nice to have
- You have experiences in fast-paced technology startups / corporate startups
- You have experience with digital growth marketing
A Sweet deal
- A great ride with tons of learnings, expanding organization with many opportunities for personal growth and with an excellent outlook to take over more responsibility over time.
- the opportunity to grow into the role of head of business development
- Hardware of your choice (notebook, OS, etc.)
- Free drinks (coffee, tea, softdrinks) & fruits at our new and well-equipped office directly at S-Bahn Tiergarten in Berlin
We value diversity and therefore expressly welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation and identity.
We look forward to receiving your application.