The music industry has changed a lot in recent years. With the power of home computers and technological advances in software, the cost of getting into the music business are now next to nothing. Getting your music out there to an online audience of millions is just a matter of clicks. With this ease, also comes new problems and this is where we start.
BerlinMusicStation® is the first music platform worldwide, that brings online (on the web) and offline (on stage), music together. We establish the missing link between creators of music and consumers in virtual- and real life. Therefore we provide music streaming and voting for gigs at the same time from a single source.
Music as a cultural asset deserves a platform that is straightforward and live. We are convinced that a great future challenge is to link communities in virtual – and real life sustainably, especially when it comes to music presentation.
About the job:
As there is a great demand that comes along with daily growth we need you to turn our current page into an automated platform.
Above all you will be fully responsible for all things associated with the platform including the overall setup e.g. designing our tech stack, deciding between buy and build and owning the overall product strategy, implementation and design.
Who we are looking for:
- you have several years of experience in your field
- you have a good understanding of tech and are enthusiastic
- you have vast experience in analysing technical problems and finding solutions
- you have an independent and pro-active work style
- you are a very adaptable and creative thinker
- you are general interested in music
- you are keen on building a massively successful company
- you are a team player, ready to tackle new challenges, even for tasks out of your field
- you are fluent in English
- previous startup experience is valuable
What we bring:
- the chance to make an impact and influence decisions early in the process
- a product with a monoply and a unique selling proposition
- a huge global market
- a vast untapped pool of consumers
- a continually expanding community
- fun at work
- remote work or working space in Berlin
- shareholder options
- a key stakeholder role in building a successful company
- daily challenges
- responsibility from day one
- the opportunity to build a great company
Are you looking for a new challenge? We'd love to meet you!
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org