We are looking for big thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers. If you have an idea within the IoT, edge computing, IoT protocol, and gateway space — then you are in the right place!
NBT’s Entrepreneur in Residence (EiR) Program is a proven framework designed to rapidly validate your idea and create a meaningful business model and prototype. The purpose of the EiR Program is to incubate new ideas where aspiring founders get the chance to co-found a new startup with NBT. You will also secure up to €625K investment and gain 4000 service support hours provided by NBT’s versatile team (e.g. tech development, product, legal, marketing, sales, etc.).
Why you should choose NBT as your co-founder on this journey:
- We completely de-risk the founding journey for you. You receive an industry-level salary right from the start of the EiR program and incur no financial risk of your own.
- You have access to our 50+ team consisting of engineers, marketers, financial experts, venture developers, and more.
- You will have open access to our amazing office buzzing with energy where you can meet our staff and other founders.
- We are the top venture studio in the Machine Economy and have leading specialists in the development of IoT, ML, and DLT startups.
- You get to benefit from access to our partner network which highly increases your startup’s time to market and boosts your chances of success.
During the program, you will validate your idea and work closely with one of our Venture Developers to create a business plan and prototype to gain vital initial market traction. At the end of the program, you have the opportunity to co-found a company with NBT and get the first round of investment.
If you answer ‘yes’ to most of the below questions, please get in touch with us asap:
- Do you have a business idea using IoT with a strong focus on B2B?
- Are you an entrepreneur/founder and can you back this up with a previous track record?
- Do you have 5+ years of professional experience?
- Are you fluent in English?
We value diversity and therefore expressly welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, and identity.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Let us support you in this adventure and build this startup together!