German SMEs alone are facing defect costs across the production process of €47 billion annually and all industries are affected. While some defects are only a pain for production companies and their customers, some defects are even a health threat for people. Our vision is a Zero Defect production - everywhere, evertime, for everyone.
While 85% of product defects are generated early on in their lifecycle, most of them get fixed way too late, which is inefficient. The mission of ZeroDefects is to enable companies to prevent defects as early as possible during the production Process. We provide software as a service that enables companies to introduce and maintain the zero defects concept with complete traceability and transparency for small and medium-sized companies. The use of ZERO defects results in increased process efficiency and superior product quality. On top, our customers develop a positive and quality orientated working culture, increase production ramp-up speeds and subsequently increase profit.
You are our Sales pioneer to develop and implement a scalable sales approach. You act as an advocate for your customers, representing their ideas, needs and suggestions, thus together we can continuously improve our product suite and increase the added value of ZERO defect for our customers. Additionally, you like to think outside the box when discovering and elaborating new market opportunities. You work directly with our Founders’ team and will be part of major strategic decisions.
- You take on full responsibility for the sales cycle including generating and qualifying leads to build up a valuable sales pipeline
- You develop striking product demonstrations and successfully engage with leads to become customers, initially DACH region, expansion planned
- You manage your customers across the complete customer live cycle (in Germany first, then globally)
- You constantly revise and improve the sales process and apply latest sales and marketing automation technology for fast and efficient scaling
- You discover and point out new market opportunities and be part of major strategic business decisions about our product positioning, target industries, target customers, go-to-market strategy, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales with an existing network in the manufacturing industry
- General technical affinity
- Expert in communicating complex things to non-technical audience
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and German
Nice to have
- Experiences in fast-paced technology startups / corporate startups
- Written and verbal communication in additional languages
A Sweet deal
- A great ride with tons of learnings, expanding organization with many opportunities for personal growth and with an excellent outlook to take over more responsibility over time.
- Competitive salary
- Remote working from Germany, with regular face-to-face workshop days in changing business hubs (like Berlin, Frankfurt, etc.)
- Hardware of your choice (notebook, OS, etc.)
- Free drinks (coffee, tea, softdrinks) & fruits at our new and well-equipped office directly at S-Bahn Tiergarten in Berlin
We value diversity and therefore expressly welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation and identity.
We look forward to receiving your application.