We are building the first scalable data platform that anyone can run.
Our ambitious mission: Making it easy for everyone to use their data productively.
Y42 was founded in 2020 and today compiles a team of 65+ data witches and wizards, software magicians as well as business geeks from 20+ nationalities. We are backed by some of the world's most renowned investors that deeply believe in our vision of frictionless business intelligence.
Note: We prefer to hire for Berlin and Tirana. However, remote would be possible also with a stellar application.
About the Engineering area:
In this role, you will be responsible for building scalable frontend software together with a big team of Frontend Engineers. At the very core of our DNA, we are a product-driven company and believe that Frontend Development is one of the most important functions inside y42.
You will work with a highly ambitious team that strives to build the world’s leading no-code business intelligence software. Our Tech Stack: stackshare.io/y42/y42
As our Senior Frontend Engineer, you will:
- Develop a scalable frontend architecture, using best practices to improve code maintainability and performance;
- Have a sense for UI/UX and understand the user journey on our platform.
You will be perfect for this role if you:
- Have 5+ years of experience in software engineering;
- Are experienced and in love with Angular 11+;
- Mastered advanced Typescript;
- Worked with RxJS, NgRx, Akita, ChangeDetection before;
- Know the difference between a concatMap and switchMap ;)
- Are ambitious and want to grow in an extremely fast-moving environment;
- Have designed, built and scaled production applications;
- Have a high degree of proactiveness, diligence and a get-stuff-done mentality;
- Know best practices to produce high-quality code and deep understanding of object-oriented programming.
Why you should join Y42:
- The opportunity to significantly shape a future unicorn startup early on;
- A competitive salary along with employee stock options to participate in the company’s success;
- A well-located, modern office with air-conditioning and countless food options;
- State-of-the-art work equipment, incl. MacBook Pro, Bose headphones and monitor;
- Public transport pass or Swapfiets e-bike subscription;
- Weekly team lunches and regular team events;
- Free fruits, snacks and beverages - including Barista-made coffee;
- Flexibility to work from home or our office.
Y42 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any kind. We want to work with the best people no matter how they look, dress or speak, or whom they love, believe in, or aspire. We are committed to building a team that represents various backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, as we believe diverse teams with complementary skill sets make the strongest teams.
The typical hiring process at Y42
1. CV application: Share your CV with us and any supporting documents if you like. We will get back to you as quickly as possible.
2. Get to know each other: In our first call, we want to exchange expectations and clear up your most urging questions. Furthermore, we want to excite you about our mission and product.
3. Main Interview: In this interview, our hiring managers want to learn more about your skills and thought processes. We want to understand your abilities and align on a technical level.
4. Culture Interview: In the last hiring stage, we want you to meet at least one member of the management team. We deeply value team chemistry and want to give you the opportunity to get to know each other before any signings.
5. Et voilà: Offer! We aim to finish the entire process within 28 days.